Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have been snooping long enough!


I decided I have been watching everyone else have fun at this blogging thing and I thought I would try it myself. I love reading about what all of you are up to and thought it would be nice to journal our "exciting" lives as well. The word exciting can mean so many things like new furinture, our carpets being cleaned and a quick get-a-way to the Burgh for our Anniversary. (That sums up the past few days.) Exciting also is watching our son grow and learn and seeing our parents become fabulous grandparents and all of the fun in between. Quite a different definition from 10 or even 5 years ago, life is truly awesome! I know I will enjoy reporting our family fun as much as I enjoy reading everyone else's. Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

amy said...

Yay!!!! Welcome! I'm adding you to mine right now...

Stephanie said...

yeah!! another blogger! i'll add you too!!!!