Friday, January 30, 2009

Here we go! Anticipation!

Well, as I cruise into week 40 here on Sunday the anticipation is just unreal. I am beginning to think people don't want me at work because all I hear is "are you still here?" as I waddle down the hall. I am feeling great though, I didn't make it this far with Tanner, he was a week and a half early. We keep wondering if this baby will roll in with a Steelers victory on Sunday, you just never can tell. I am just loving up my belly and feeling the baby move all around, there really is just nothing like it! It is so funny though, any time we don't answer the phone or get right back to friends and family they are convinced we are at the hospital. So...no new baby Reffner yet, we wait with excitement and joy knowing that our family is about to grow in size and in love.


Go Steelers! We had a Steeler day at school today! I was pretty pleased I managed to Squ-eeze into my jersey...barely! We had a Kindergarten pep rally at the end of the day, so fun!



1 comment:

amy said...

oh jenny!! i can't wait for the new baby reffner to arrive! how is tanner? i can't wait to see him with a baby brother or sister!! got your facebook message. i was just checking in! let us know as soon as the baby arrives!! you look great, by the way! go steelers!!