Saturday, March 21, 2009

Am I brave or what!?!

This is my brother!


I try to be really gentle and nice.


Okay, I am done!

So I picked a time when Tanner isn't quite so "active", after he wakes up from his nap. He was sitting so nicely on the couch and he did a great job holding his little brother. It didn't last too long (nothing really does with a one and a half year old) but what a great memory! Ethan is growing and growing, his head is out growing his hair. He has been left with a bald head on top and hair on the sides, it sort of looks like he needs a comb-over, a set of golf clubs and a nice sweater vest. He is really starting to smile and coo and his eyes just look right into yours, it melts my heart, it is like he is saying I love you Mommy. He will be seven weeks already this Thursday, it has gone so fast already. I did have anxiety about managing both of the kids, it is a true juggling act and some days are definitely better that others. I must say that I am pretty proud of myself for maintaining my cool (most of the time) keeping up with all of the house stuff and most importantly loving and caring for my kids. I just can't wait to see them become buddies and interact more as they grow. I am only a part of this "smooth" operation though, Mike has been great, lending a hand and always being a great support and help and our families and friends are so supportive and just terrific! I am so thankful for each day and we truly are so blessed.







1 comment:

amy said...

too cute! you're doing a great job, i just know it! i miss you!!